On the day before you make an appointment with your maid of honor or all of your attendants for a spa day. This should include a facial, haircut, manicure, pedicure and body massage. You will shine the next day and look like the most relaxed person in the room.
- Have a massage in the morning. This will give you time to relax and reflect before your big event.
- Take a long bath.
- Eat at least one small meal; you don’t want to pass out at the altar.
- Start dressing one or two hours before the ceremony and do any necessary make-up touches.
- Have your hair and make-up done before the ceremony.
- Take deep breaths and enjoy the moment! All of the planning is over; it’s time to enjoy the blessed event!