Cholesterol becomes a major threat for human being throughout the world; the main reason is the daily food habits, there are some tips suggested by doctors to control cholesterol.
- Less fat animals: It is important to limit consumption of animal as butter, bacon, butter, etc. fat and replace them with vegetable fats such as olive or seed oil as sunflower.
- More Bluefish: Increase the consumption of fish, especially of the blue Sin so-called (salmon, sardines, mackerel, tuna) which has been shown to reduce the level of bad cholesterol.
- More foods of plant origin: increase consumption of vegetables, rich in protein as beans, peas, chickpeas, lentils and beans.
- Exercise and losing weight are also part of healthy lifestyle. Adding physical activity 30 minutes a day on most days of the week may help raise HDL cholesterol and lower LDL cholestero .
- Avoid taking oily foods and Alcohol which leads to cholesterol and heart diseases.