Exercise are essential to a healthy lifestyle, Its benefits are as follows:
- Promotes psychological well being and Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Helps maintain ideal weight and improve muscle tone.
- Improves cardiovascular capacity, increasing energy and promoting more restful sleep.
- Increases the flow of lymphatic fluid, eliminating cellular waste and LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Increases perspiration, which rids the body of waste products.
- Improves circulation to the skin – nourishing and rejuvenating the skin and removing cellular waste.
- Improves digestion and elimination and Lowers risk of developing blood clots.
- The most beneficial cardiovascular activity is aerobic exercise.
- Moderately paced walking is an excellent form of aerobic exercise.
- The greatest benefit of aerobic exercise is that significantly decreases the risk of cardiovascular disease by up to 50 % .
Some basic guidelines for starting an exercise program:
- Have a through medical check-up.
- Exercise for 30 minutes four times a week.
- Do a well-rounded exercise program.
- Stress before exercising.
- You cannot do 4 days of exercise in one day. Be consistent at least 3 to 4 days a week.
- Begin slowly. Never compare yourself to someone else.