Really important for Skin Care Tips for all
It is really important for you to be able to identify your skin type. This is to enable you to look after your skin correctly. Also the selection of your cosmetics is, to a considerable extent, influenced by your skin type.
Dry Skin: Dry skin needs extra care, as it is prone to fine lines and wrinkles. This is especially true during the winter months when it feels even drier and may feel too taut or may even flake.
1. Always wash your face with a mild, soap-free face wash. Never use soap, as that would further strip your skin of natural oil.
2. Always use a moisturizer during the day. Use upward, circular motion to lightly massage the moisturizer into your face.
3. You should consider using a night cream before going to bed at night. It is advisable to use a cream that contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
4. Add 1/2 tsp of rose water to 1 tsp of honey and gently apply to the face.
5. Massaging you face regularly with almond oil or olive oil works wonders for dry skin.